This opportunity will enable an emerging Brazil-based artist to undertake a fully-funded residency at Gasworks in London from 1 July to 16 September 2019. Gasworks’ residencies are opportunities for self-led professional development, artistic exchange and experimentation.
The Residency Comprises:
– 24-hour access to a fully accessible studio at Gasworks, alongside other visiting artists and Gasworks’ permanent studio holders.
– An Open Studio, or similar public presentations, at Gasworks
– Single room accommodation within Gasworks Residencies House (a 3-story house, shared with 3 other artists-in-residence)
– Basic living expenses in London
– Economy return flights from the artist’s home city to London
– Travel card (zones 1+2) for unlimited travel within central London for the duration of the residency
– Administrative, pastoral and curatorial support from Gasworks (during office hours)
Application Deadline: 15 January 2019
This Residency is supported by Gasworks’ Brazilian Residency Patrons’ Circle.
For the complete Guidelines and Application Form click here.