Inund’ART is a cultural platform for the promotion of the creation, production and exhibition of artistic proposals focused on the visual arts in the field of contemporary art.
The artists can be presented in the following modalities:
– Visual arts exhibitions: painting, photography, sculpture, video art or audiovisual installations.
– Participatory and interactive installations with the public: the installations can be carried out in the streets, bridges or interior spaces.
– Interventions in public space: interventions can be carried out in the streets, bridges and indoor spaces.
-Sensitive tours: tours where the performing, musical and visual arts go hand in hand to create unique and unrepeatable experiences for the viewer, who will also be part of the work.
-Performances and actions: can be performed both outdoors and indoors. The interior spaces will be the same exhibition spaces (exhibition halls, museums…).
– Interdisciplinary proposals: the different proposals must include the visual arts.
– Community art projects: projects that use the visual arts as a tool for social transformation.
* Given the current circumstances relating to COVID measures, those proposals that can be adapted to the online format will be taken into account. It will be necessary to specify in the dossier the form of the adaptation of the proposal to the virtual format.