The University of Glasgow is offering 10 scholarships for International students or staff from our partners in Africa and the Caribbean starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline for academic session 2022/23. The scholarship is a full tuition fee waiver.
To be eligible, application must:
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours;
- Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught Masters programme for September 2022;
- Have International fee status;
- Be a student or member of staff at one of the University partners in either region;
- Be nominated by a member of staff at one of the University partners in either region.
Applicants must complete an application form be considered for the scholarship, only offer holders will be able to apply.
Applicants must upload a completed nomination form from a member of staff at a partner institution as part of the application.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is the 30th April 2022 – no applications after this date will be considered. Applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted mid-May. Applicants will be notified of the outcome by 31st May 2022.
Please find more information here.