The team of C& América Latina (C&AL) is looking for an intern. C&AL is a dynamic and critical arts magazine focused on the connection between Afro-Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa.
Start date: Beginning or mid-October
Commitment: 8 hours weekly/ 300€ monthly
- Archiving and uploading of old C&AL articles and images to Dropbox
- Support in updating the places section / mapping new places
- Writing of artist profiles
- Research on editorial topics
- Occasionally interviewing artists (incl. transcription)
- Elaborating on internal list of museums, galleries and independent spaces
- (for events and opportunities section)
- Update list of yearly main events (Biennials, big exhibitions, conferences)
- Update writers list
- Research News
- Interest in contemporary artistic practices rooted in Black and indigenous perspectives in the Caribbean and Americas
- Fluent in two of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, English
Please send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com until October 15, 2022.