The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
Win a cash prize:
– Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
– Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
Promote their art through a variety of channels:
– exhibit the selected artworks in an exhibition space, determined by competition.
– improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
– have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.